- City-Wide Tug-of-War Competition
May 4, 2019 - May 24, 2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Milford Alive’s City-Wide Tug-of-War Competition has been postponed until fall 2019.
The event will take place at the Upper Duck Pond on North St in Milford and will benefit the Milford Education Foundation! Keep an eye out for an update on the event and
East or West, which is best? Compete for ownership of the “Milford Cup” trophy which will be publicly showcased all year! Spectators are welcome. Food and refreshments will be available for purchase from local food trucks, the Belgian Bus and Silver Sands Pizza. Demonstrations on robotics, college preparation and more provided by the Milford Education Foundation!
General Melee Team Buy-Ins are
- Businesses $100 per three-person team
- School Supporters $100 per three-person team
- Public $100 per three-person team
- Non-Profits $50 per three-person team
General Melee Tug of War matches will consist of 15 players per side (5 teams each side). The number of matches for each group (classifications above) will be determined by the total number of teams entered.
Battle of the Biggies Team Buy-Ins are
$500 per sponsoring organization for a 10 person team. Each “Biggie” team will enjoy the following perks:
- Major Sponsor level exposure in all media, PR, and digital
- Special promotion of your match
- Lunch for your team at either food truck
- A special team photo
- A personalized commemorative tug of war rope with victory flag
100% of entry fees go directly to Milford Education Foundation!
Special thanks go to Cody-White Funeral Home for their ongoing support as an “All Year Long” Milford Alive! partner.