- Darts Tournament w Rum Runners Benefit
March 7, 2019
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for an evening of fun, food, drink, AND RUM RUNNERS! for Milford Alive!’s first annual Corporate Challenge Darts Tournament w/ the Rumrunners to benefit Milford’s Beth-El Center.
Compete for the title of “Best Business in Milford*” and win a special trophy and bragging rights all year! Live Entertainment, food, friends, and drinks! Spectators Welcome.
Team entries are $100 each
- Entries are for a single team consisting of two players.
- Entries are representing local businesses, organizations, or individual groups
- 100% of entry fees goes directly to Beth-El Center
- Each team player receives one free beer, courtesy of Orange Ale House & Grille
- Buffet, water, and soda are included for each team player
- Cash bar for the REALLY thirsty…
Businesses who enter a team will receive significant online promotion at no additional cost, a slot in the championship bracket, a free beer, free food, and many bucket loads of good karma!
Individual teams are welcome to enter, feel free to represent your favorite business! Spectators and Rum Runners fans are encouraged to attend, suggested donation at the door will be $25. Food, water, and soda are included.
Want to participate and receive the free promotion for your business, but can’t make the event? Sponsor a team for your favorite non-profit, we’ll make a donation of a portion of the entry fee in honor of the Beth-El Center!
Announcing the Darts Plus event package! **Only 10 available!
Teams wishing to “Hit a Bullseye” can go for our $500 level team entry. Businesses who enter a team at the $500 “Plus” level receive the following benefits:
- Single team entry into the tournament
- Each entrant receives a free beer, courtesy of Orange Ale House & Grille plus one additional drink voucher
- Each Plus level entrant gets their logo emblazoned onto a custom regulation dartboard and a set of tournament darts for everyone to see and envy.
- At the end of the tournament, Plus level businesses get to KEEP the dartboard and tournament darts set as a thank you for their support!
- Includes one regulation-sized, customized, high-quality dart board and one set of 6 regulation darts
- Each Plus level entrant also receives a one-point advantage on their match.
Special thanks go to Cody-White Funeral Home for their ongoing support as an “All Year Long” Milford Alive! partner.
Venue: Orange Ale House & Grille
Venue Phone: (203) 795-0707
Venue Website: http://www.orangealehouse.com/Address:
Orange Ale House is a locally owned and operated, sports oriented bar & restaurant. We offer fresh quality food and a large assortment of beer, wine and cocktails in a comfortable environment. Our ever-changing selection of bottled and 18 draught beers is available for our guests to choose from.
We’re always showing a wide variety of sporting events on every one of our twenty-five high-definition TVs and two giant projection screens.
We have two pool tables and six professional quality dart boards so finding an available one is seldom a problem.
We also provide live entertainment every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night featuring the area’s best bands and DJs.
Our broad menu offers more than typical pub fare and our beer selection is one of the better in the area.
Aside from serving up great food and fun, we also regularly give back to the community through donations of food, beverage and monetary funds to help the neighborhood that supports us.
We strive to make every single customer’s visit an enjoyable one. We are not only your neighborhood sports bar, we’re so much more!